I'm up at 3:46 AM because...

...at 1-something-AM my brain decided not to divert me from my PC when heading back to bed after a cool drink of water.

Since then I've posted on Facebook, Twitter, ranted about shark fins, and reviewed the Facebook world.

Oh, then I "bought" the eBook version of Forks over Knives (for Kindle) though I find it impossible to work with Amazon without using one of those pre-paid VISA cards. I do prefer the Kobo (in Canada) because of it's ties to Chapters and the ability to use Chapters/Indigo Gift Cards to buy eBooks. I have the Kobo eReader on my BlackBerry PlayBook and my 9780 Bold, but if you're looking to buy a gift for someone, their eReader (now with a touch screen) is a good buy.

The DVD for Forks Over Knives would be cool, and will be available soon at Chapters and Best Buy.

I was also contemplating my Video Game Purchases for the Fall: Halo CE: Ann. Edition, Forza Motorsport 4, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, and Need for Speed - The Run.

Now, I must say that the game I'm LEAST interested in is COD:MW3, I've become tired of being shot up in on-line play. I have become a fan of racing games thanks to my good friend and pseudo-brother Aaron. We race, period. We race Forza 3 right now, but Forza 4 is a compelling buy because aside from racing, we enjoy Top Gear (UK). NFS:TR is simply a personal challenge and I'll get that on PlayStation3, the rest is for my XBOX360.

Good night.

Comments

Popular Posts